Every day, Windwood strives to provide help, hope and healing to children and families throughout the Lowcountry. With the private support of individuals and local business, like yourself, we’ve provided hope for hundreds of young boys on our farm and thousands of families in our community. Please consider making a gift to Windwood today!
- GIVE ONLINE – Simply use the “Donate Now” button above to give through our secure partner site, Mobile Cause. We accept all major credit cards.
- BY MAIL – Donations made by cash or check are accepted by mail. Please make checks payable to “Windwood Family Services” and mail to:
- Windwood Farm (4857 Windwood Farm Road, Awendaw, SC 29429)
- GIVE MONTHLY – Donations to Windwood may be paid through a yearly pledge. Payments will be charged in the installments of your choice. Please call (843) 254-8053 to set up your monthly payment plan today!
- IN KIND – These gifts are contributions of goods or services, other than cash gifts. Click here to view our wish list and see how you can help!
Memorials and Commemorative Gifts
In memoriam or “in memory” donations are a wonderful way to honor or remember a loved one who’s passed away, while making an important difference in a child’s life. In lieu of flowers, we will provide a beautiful card to the family or directly to you, or arrange for cards to be available at the funeral home making an in memoriam gift easy for friends and family.
Commemorative gifts can mark a birthday, anniversary or other significant life event by giving a donation. When you make a tribute gift, we will send a beautiful card with your personal message to the honoree telling them of your gift to Windwood Family Services.
If you have any questions or suggestions about making a donation to Windwood, please contact:
Don Squires, Director of Development